Looking for some front tires. T6.4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I’m looking for a good set of rib tires for the front of a T6.4. Something like the traxxas ones in the picture below but for 2.2 wheels and in a good soft compound. If they’re not available any suggestions for an often dusty outdoor clay track that often gets a good groove developed come mains time. I was using proline ribs on my RB10 and they worked well.

IMG_2786.jpeg

Very weird. Can't find anything else but the Traxxas one you linked.

Maybe not alot of people are into rib tires anymore.
Maybe try running the same tire front and rear?

Rib tires might work better on more lose dirt or sandy surfaces. 🤔

Very weird. Can't find anything else but the Traxxas one you linked.

Maybe not alot of people are into rib tires anymore.
Maybe try running the same tire front and rear?

Rib tires might work better on more lose dirt or sandy surfaces. 🤔
I found jconcepts carvers which will do the trick but, they’re out of stock everywhere and only available in blue compound. I’d prefer greens but doesn’t really matter since you can’t even get the blues 😂. I signed up for the restock alert at a few places. Maybe I’ll get some elipses all the way around for when the groove shows up.

I found jconcepts carvers which will do the trick but, they’re out of stock everywhere and only available in blue compound. I’d prefer greens but doesn’t really matter since you can’t even get the blues 😂. I signed up for the restock alert at a few places. Maybe I’ll get some elipses all the way around for when the groove shows up.
I already have a pair of ProLine Bald eagle mc's. Gonna get another pair of those and truck wheels, or JConcepts smoothies or ellipse's, to run at the Gaithersburg track.

I saw carvers for a mini t.

When I'm at Pitstop Hobbies I run the same tires front and back in my ST. Usually sprinters blue/green or double dees

Back