Looking for FPS Online Servers? COD, MOH, etc.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustangMan

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all...

Just got my dsl finally last month and I've been burning the dsl line up with Call of Duty online play. I'm looking for some good servers to play on. No recruiting crap, just honest, fun people to hang out and shoot at. :idea:

I also play Medal of Honor too...

I also have Tactical Ops, Blackhawk Down, Unreal, Counter Strike, you name it. Just don't want to spend hours searching for a decent server...

So, if you're into it, post up those IPs so I can get to fraggin' your ass! :boxing:

Thanks!

What ya mean by recruiting crap? Was just curious.

Yeah...

I don't have the time (or the skills! LOL) to be on a regular team (clan)...

Just looking to play my older games with a new angle (online play)...

Thanks...

I play CS and CS: Condition Zero, Used to play BlackHawk Down, but good luck finding a server there... On Counter Strike we are pretty much a exclusive clan, So you won't get recruited or anything. Look for "N/A" in the title, usually there is always someone on... Good luck.

I've been wanting to play Call of Duty for ever!!!..how is it?

I've played the single player mission all the way through on all levels but the hardest probably a dozen times. It's very intense. I picked up the United Offensive add on and started playing multiplayer last week with my new dsl line. That's even more fun with the chat and BS (as long as the players aren't too serious)...

I just installed Team Speak last night and got the geek headphone setup too now!

i played COD for a while but I'm getting back into it here lately i used to be in SPR but that got old fast, i usually just go to the servers that are right on the search option (i usually only play tdm) and they seem pretty good w/ the non-recruiting deal.

That's pretty much what I've been doing too Loser. I've got a few cool servers saved in my favorites, but if someone here played and had a good one I'd be willing to check it out!

Better batten down the hatches there for Wilma too Loser! We're getting things packed up here in case it gets bad and we have to bail!

Kinda off topic, but the US has caught the ass end of some of the worst storms ever seen in know history, all in one year. This is one hell of a bad season for weather eh? Hope all you out there in Wilma's path make it out/stay safe if you stay in.

talk about it man, we never evacuate though, well not untill recently i think our veiws on staying through hurricanes is a little scewed now...

Back