Looking for a NEW HELLFIRE SS KIT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s1087

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just Like the Title Says, I'm Looking for a New Hellfire SS Kit. I know its going to be a long shot, but I want one. Anyone with any info, Please Let me Know.

I ordered a Hellfire in late 2007..it was on back order.... then order cancelled, item discontinued.... that's all I know.

If the Hell fire is becoming a collector's item, anyone would hold on to theirs until a "Hellfire II" emerged to regain popularity, then,.... boooom, every one will sell their kept safe HF SS for big bucks.

I remember a fantastic Estes Rocket I liked over 25+ years ago for $6. Today on ebay ( if you're lucky to see one ) it goes for $80.00+.

Last edited:
Watch E-Bay, some hobby shop will blow the dust off one and list it. I'll check my shops, they are good for dinosaurs.:hehe:

No luck, sorry bro.

Thanks, Ill just build one.

Why are you so loyal to this car may I ask?

Well, I have all Losi Products, I.e., 3 LST2's, XXL, Muggy, 2 Eight T's, and all sorts of other stuff. But what HPI doesn't tell you is that when the built the HPI Hellfire, they stole Losi's LST/LST2/Muggy Front and Rear Diff assembly and designed there truck around it including the bulkhead design (the bulkheads are not exact, put pretty darn close. So the gearing possibilities are endless for the Hellfire. The truck has a lot of potential on the race track as I scream by most other racers with a stock HPI K4.6 (which is my Practice Motor). I run an LRP .28 in it any other time. My gearing is stock for now, but I can keep up with a radared at 56mph. Plus, My Hellfire is Completely Graphite as I have a Graphite Addiction. Graphite Parts include Shock Towers, Brakes, Steering Plate, Diff Brace, Full Upper Deck. I have not weighed the truck, but I'm sure its at least a pound lighter than stock.

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I just wanted to say I love my Hellfire. I actually have 2, one is in peices and being rebuilt. the other is about to have an LRP .30 dropped in it!

I have an SS kit NIB, and I have an RTR with an Axial .28rr and an all alloy chassis. I dont use any of them because I race Associated.
I may be in Australia but if anyone needs one in the future PM me.
The difference in the exchange rate will make up for your postage costs I'm sure.

Back