WTB Looking for a 4wd SCT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to buy a 4wd short course truck. Tekno or Team Associated. Roller, slider, or complete. Message me with details and price.
If nobody chimes in with something have you also checked on RCTech? Lots of stuff always for sale flowing through that forum.

Yea RC Tech has a lot of the race grade stuff posted. eBay and marketplace are others. If you have a local track that races sct, maybe check there too see if racers are selling anything.

I don't have a 4x4. I have a 2wd. But always wanted a 4x4 SCT.

I personally would not trust a listing on rctech. to many showed this item in this condition got it in way worse condition.do you best diligence when buying

I personally would not trust a listing on rctech. to many showed this item in this condition got it in way worse condition.do you best diligence when buying
I agree with doing your DD on every purchase. I've bought 2 cars and 2 kits from rctech.net and they all were exactly what the pictures showed and what was described. There are always scammers on every site whether it's rctech or facebook so it's a gamble buying used which is why I use paypal goods and services and dispute the purchase if anything is wrong. I also use a credit card through paypal so I can dispute with my CC company if paypal doesn't make it right.

and the mods on rctech do nothing to protect the buyers.they might ban a scammer but never block there isp#

Back