LiPos On Road Bad?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it should be fine as long as you get a good LiPo for it and learn to control the throttle.

is it stock slash?
if yes,then don't go over 2s LiPo,otherwise you will break your ESC.

Dont forget the LVC.:hehe:

buck off,they started it,I was trying to be nice.

that's unfair!
alpinehyperlite has rated all of my post as bad so I did the same for him but only him got them cleared but not me while he started it.

A: How do you rate posts as bad? B: How did i clear my bad rated post? C: Newb, you got a lot to learn before starting to pull crap with people. I corrected you when you were wrong, so if you can't take being wrong, maybe you should just shut your damn mouth and pay attention to people that know what the hell we are talking about.

Awww, whaaa he started it. My god, you sound like an adolesent little girl on her first rag. Buck up and learn.

Dont forget the LVC.:hehe:

A: How do you rate posts as bad? B: How did i clear my bad rated post? C: Newb, you got a lot to learn before starting to pull crap with people. I corrected you when you were wrong, so if you can't take being wrong, maybe you should just shut your damn mouth and pay attention to people that know what the hell we are talking about.

Awww, whaaa he started it. My god, you sound like an adolesent little girl on her first rag. Buck up and learn.

why do you think that you are so smart?
you corrected me and so what? you marked all my post as not helpful for no reason so I marked yours as well!
and I'm being a girl? maybe but you are even worst cause you picking on me :boxing: 'girl boxer :hehe:' :boxing:
and don't tell me to shut my mouth if you don't know me.

Bartek, I'm not being rude, but stop. Your just digging yourself deeper into the whole. I can see your point, but you honestly dont want to get on the people on heres bad side. Just look what happened to qaart

you corrected me and so what? you marked all my post as not helpful for no reason so I marked yours as well!
and I'm being a girl? maybe but you are even worst cause you picking on me :boxing: 'girl boxer :hehe:' :boxing:

^^^ How NOT to win friends and influence people.

You just can't fix it...

Bartek, I'm not being rude, but stop. Your just digging yourself deeper into the whole. I can see your point, but you honestly dont want to get on the people on heres bad side. Just look what happened to qaart

Take your mate's advice!

this is really pointless now,you lot won't leave me alone now and there always will be some argument between us because I only tried to help some one...

I know from experience. AND i havent marked anyone's posts as non helpful. EVER! NO ONE! And you dont need to take things so damn personal. Its a LEARNING EXPERIENCE. If i am wrong, and someone corrects. DING! Mental note, just learned somthing new. You can mark all 3,500 of my posts as not helpful, I dont care.

Please, someone lock this thread up. Its gona need a helmet and a short bus soon.

The only thing pointless, princess, is your pointless posts. This is ALMOST as good as your pointless "Postcount" thread....

O s**t some one is going to get banned soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it up James! It's funny how so many people have gotten on this guy's case and yet he blames everyone else for his proplems...

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, ill be there in 14 hours 29 minutes to pick them up.

The thread will probably will be deleted, but your ignorance from it will be remembered forever. You can say whatever you want about me, I've got a lot more respect on here than you will ever have, and with you attitude, will be on the site for much longer than you. Soooo, honest advice, just relax, learn from the site, when your corrected accept the truth about what you dont know, (dont take that as a put down) and just go with the flow here.

The thread will probably will be deleted, but your ignorance from it will be remembered forever. You can say whatever you want about me, I've got a lot more respect on here than you will ever have, and with you attitude, will be on the site for much longer than you. Soooo, honest advice, just relax, learn from the site, when your corrected accept the truth about what you dont know, (dont take that as a put down) and just go with the flow here.

it's too late now, some people will be thinking of me as a internet troll and I will be thinking of them as a twats.

i like twats...