LiPos On Road Bad?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if he does copy and paste, it doesn't matter, what matters is that it may help someone. Its not about whether it is copied and pasted.

i disagree...if you copy and paste something you need to credit the place you got it from.

i disagree...if you copy and paste something you need to credit the place you got it from.

are you talking about that Baja thread?
I have added that got it from.......
it's was just to let people know about clones,not a big deal...
everything else that I post is typed by me.

if he does copy and paste, it doesn't matter, what matters is that it may help someone. Its not about whether it is copied and pasted.

:goodpost:

both are good points and hey aslong as it helps someone get up and running again well thats what really matters

Enough of this posuer! Qaart with a supporting membership...

buck off,they started it,I was trying to be nice.

that's unfair!
alpinehyperlite has rated all of my post as bad so I did the same for him but only him got them cleared but not me while he started it.

buck off,they started it,I was trying to be nice.

that's unfair!
alpinehyperlite has rated all of my post as bad so I did the same for him but only him got them cleared but not me while he started it.

Buck off??? You can do better than that.

Fair? What is this word "fair"? There is no such thing as "fair" in this world. You have been more than a little disruptive on this forum more than once. IMO the Mods have been more than "fair" with you. If you were on MY forum you would have taken a vacation a long time ago...

You shouldn't try to play in the big kid's room if you can't take it!

both are good points and hey aslong as it helps someone get up and running again well thats what really matters

Wow, talk about taking both sides of the argument. That is some funny stuff right there...

''You have been more than a little disruptive on this forum more than once. IMO the Mods have been more than "fair" with you. If you were on MY forum you would have taken a vacation a long time ago...''
what do you mean by that?
I was only trying to help and that's all and they just started to pick on me cause they didn't like my answer ha?

what do you mean by that?

I was only trying to help and that's all and they just started to pick on me cause they didn't like my answer ha?

I mean just what I said. It was plain English!

Not liking your answer is NOT why they are "picking" on you. Think about the stuff you have posted in the past. Think about the stuff that has been posted in response. Do you not see a correlation between the two???

Come on guyz, can't we all just get along. HaHa LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean just what I said. It was plain English!

Not liking your answer is NOT why they are "picking" on you. Think about the stuff you have posted in the past. Think about the stuff that has been posted in response. Do you not see a correlation between the two???

but if they didn't start,I wouldn't post any of those...

oh thanks...
there always have to be some one to pick on wright?
it's nice to know when ya trying to help and get nothing but people commenting you!

Hey guyz, so then it is ok to use my Slash with a lipo on the street.

Hey guyz, so then it is ok to use my Slash with a lipo on the street.

it should be fine as long as you get a good LiPo for it and learn to control the throttle.

is it stock slash?
if yes,then don't go over 2s LiPo,otherwise you will break your ESC.

Or if you want to go over 2s get a ESC that can handle it.

I have a Team Orion 7.4 2S 3800mAh 30C SLPB LiPO.