Sold / Found laptop for rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodneyonline

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a Gateway Solo 5300 laptop for trade. PIII 650 MHz, 160 MB of RAM, 10 gig Hard Drive, 14.1-inch 1,032-by-768 display, 5.5 pounds, Windows XP,Office XP Professional (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point), Microsoft Streets & Trips, Norton System Works 2003 (Anti-Virus, Utilities), Norton Personal Firewall 2003. DSL, Cable ready. I will also include an optical external mouse.

Looking for running off road 1/8th scale buggy or savage. No TMAXX’s please (unless it's well taken care of)

[email protected]

Attachments

• gateway.jpg
    gateway.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 109
How about a NTC3 with an MT12 and a Futaba AM radio? Engine has had less then a gallon through it.

Sounds interesting. Can you send me some pictures?
email them to [email protected]

Thanks!

They are on my profile!!!

I've got a Mugen MBX4 that could be sold as an ARTR or a roller. Its in very good shape, Used but not thrashed.

But a couple of questions, Does the laptop come with all the software disks for the loaded software, XP, Office, which includes the S/Ns so that updates can be had?

Can registration of the software be transferred?

No, the laptop does not come with the software and the registration cannot be transferred. All the software will be installed and registered to the person who owns it.

OK looks like you chose I otherwise. I retract my offer to trade as you have not answered me. Theres a saying --> "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't............

Rodney, email me back. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.