Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am ready to go home and spray some paint

Yeah that was a great snag on that paint. I just bought two airbrushes and some stuff to hook it up to my compessor and an airbrush stand. I wanna learn how to airbrush bodies. I think I'm gonna try pactra Acryl though. I'm sure Ill end up trying a bunch of stuff but I think Ill try that first.

At any rate I got a .5mm and a .3mm brush. Eventually I'll end up getting a .2mm once I get the hang of it and want to start doing finer detail.

yeah 34 bottles for 34 bucks shipped
i can't beat that

Been waiting for someone to post a baja on craiglist for a good price. Why is nobody selling them!

i saw one here on my local craigslist i think it said king baja and it said new for 700
i think thats the knock off
i do not know what the difference is
i will have to look

I'm still waiting to see a 5ive on craigslist for like 300 or something...maybe someone will die and their relatives will have an estate sale and not know how much its worth.....does that make me a bad person? I'm waiting for someone to die so I can rip off their family? No? Ok I feel better now.... LAWL :p

maybe thats like the food chain
we grow grass cows eat grass we eat cow

someone buys rc cars
someone dies
someone else by the rc cars

getting closer to me winning!!

i wonder if home depot has this thing, so i can go check it out.

i think its only Lowes since its their brand

yep 2 more days

Hm, starting to think I paid too much for my baja and I haven't even received it yet lol...that sucks.

Yeah Kobalt is a Lowes brand....Thats the only place to get them.

lucky for me i have both within a mile of the casa!

Huh? Where did all you people come from? Seems like the amount of supporters has doubled in the past couple months.

Hello there, I'm new to the hobby, seemed like a good idea to support the site.

This site became my main RC forum after getting into a couple of arguments with the owner of my last one and getting banned. Apparently on his forum you can't asked too many questions nor make a jokes about other forum members in a teasing manner. So when this one became my main forum I thought it would be nice to help contribute to keeping it running. Dont worry I'm not a trouble maker I just had personality conflicts with the owner of my last forum. If I get on your nerves for asking to many questions then well, sorry....

So far this place is much nicer and so are the people here. Everyones laid back, knows how to take a joke, and very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back