kenazzo2000 new jet project wooow

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenazzo2000

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
well i always look for something special and i think you can't find one as special as this i was on ebay in antique shop and look what i found its called the green raptor 4 feet and a half long well I'm waiting for the engine to arrive ill keep you all abit guessing lol here she is >:D

PICT0254.jpg

PICT0251.jpg

PICT0248.jpg

Sweet looking rig. I'd love to see some action pics.

Cool!

Quite the switch panel on that thing! What kind of degree do you have to have to fire it up? Looks a bit beyond my skill set!

Cool!

Quite the switch panel on that thing! What kind of degree do you have to have to fire it up? Looks a bit beyond my skill set!

when you get used to it is easy

Did you use to work for NASA!!!!!!!! very nice

Judging by the assembly on the inside shot, I'd say the guy that built it was a VERY skilled sheet metal worker.
That thing is a classic!

Judging by the assembly on the inside shot, I'd say the guy that built it was a VERY skilled sheet metal worker.
That thing is a classic!

i agree if you could see it in person youll be more amazed its super .you wont find another one like it

here s the turbine wooow

PICT0269.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

yes you will see her running here s my other jet car running

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T20GOOMrGdU"]YouTube - mdra halfar jet car running at malta 1/5 wren mw54[/ame]

Back