Ken Block in SF

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus&feature"]DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FIVE: ULTIMATE URBAN PLAYGROUND; SAN FRANCISCO - YouTube[/ame]

I like how their tranny's work. Are they inline? or what?

Lol damn that was awesome!! I thought Gym1 was crazy, this is just nuts

@HPIguy thanks! Bad ass trans for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen that on Yahoo yesterday, that would be a hell of a ride to ride shotgun. I like how they said the car was a "Ford Fiesta"... was there even one item on that car still from Ford? :D

I'm guessing the tail and headlights lol. I would freak out riding shotty.

I seen that on Yahoo yesterday, that would be a hell of a ride to ride shotgun. I like how they said the car was a "Ford Fiesta"... was there even one item on that car still from Ford? :D

Since it made the run without breaking down the answer is clearly no. :hehe:

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

It looked like a Go Pro camera fell off when he made the first little jump out of the pier area.

I was waiting for him to hit Lombard St with some speed!

That was sweet, I would love to ride shotgun on a run like that! It almost made me want a Fiesta...Almost LOL

I'm guessing he is a drifter... damn drifters will take your shirt if you let them... but pastrana was in the video so you have my attention.... wht the hell kind of tranny was he shifting... 2 knobs... front and rear??? drift is not my thing but the control was bad ass... I'm a rear wheel drive man... this poop is new... but i want to know more... how the hell did he have that kinda control...??? cool poop... call it a ford but its still a tuner... jap crap...I'm a old school harley man...new tech is blowing my mind... i want to build it ... tell me more

only 1 shifter, the other is the"drift brake", the only thing i seen in the car that was still ford was the dash panel....LOL

I think the only thing still Fiesta is the Ford emblem at this point.

@HPIguy thanks! Bad ass trans for sure...

Yeah they are. I never thought about our bikes being that way, but they are.

I was waiting for him to hit Lombard St with some speed!

Is that not Lombard at the 5:15 mark?

Since it made the run without breaking down the answer is clearly no. :hehe:

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

It looked like a Go Pro camera fell off when he made the first little jump out of the pier area.

^^Baa ha ha :hehe: Yeah, I saw if fall off too

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that not Lombard at the 5:15 mark?

Nope, similar but Lombard has 8 turns.

lombard-street-picture.jpg

Those tires have to be shredded by the time he is done with all of that....pretty impressive driving.

Those tires have to be shredded by the time he is done with all of that....pretty impressive driving.

I would guess they change tires a few times. At some points you can see it wasn't his first try.

He makes some entertaining videos, but in the last year I've seen him in the top 10 of WRC once. The problem with rally stages, you only get one take.