I've got a new itch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majin

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
whats up [arty people.
you guys are so many more and have seen so much more. i DO look thru the forums BEFORE i post to see if anyone has asked my questions. i also read similar threads ot see if i can decipher an answer to stuff first.
just saying posting is not my IMMEDIATE reaction even if it seems like it is.
i digress.
after driving my sons basecamp i REALLY REALLY REAAAAALLLLLLY want to slap a ford ranger body on it.
i haver only been able to find a jconcepts ford ranger body for monster trucks or the MT. and it LOOKS like it comes pre painted. which i dont want.
is anyone aware of where i can grab a ford ranger body style
along the lines of these fellers. not really looking for the raptor body I've seen on a few traxxas. they look too futuristic and such. i want that old beater body you see people tryring to do to much with.
hoping yall can point me in the right direction.

R.jpg

R (1).jpg

i forgot about the pro line body, is my last resort. imo it doesn't really LOOK like the ford ranger I'm looking for,
the 3d printed hardbody looks a lot more like my goal
id love to find the 3d file in a lexan body fml

i forgot about the pro line body, is my last resort. imo it doesn't really LOOK like the ford ranger I'm looking for,
the 3d printed hardbody looks a lot more like my goal
id love to find the 3d file in a lexan body fml
Now come on. That Pro-Line body is the truck you are looking for. It just has the bumper removed to be a crawler type body, which you can solve by adding a front bumper to the rig 😉

I had a '94 Ranger. Loved that truck!

I had a 99' Ranger and loved it but the finance company was a real winner so told them to come and pick it up.
They had the nerve to ask me to drive it back to Boise which is 1 1/2 hours from me. Pfffttt not hardly.