It's a Jeep Thing...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I just love Jeeps, so I am pretty stoked to have one again. After having my 90 for 14 years I was lost without one, lol.

That is a sweet looking jeep for the year. Looks new in the pics. So you have any plans to lift it or anything yet?

The first thing I am going to do is remove any and all rust, and then i may even try painting it myself. Then, the first real hop up will be a 4" suspension lift. =devil

Looks like a nice ride...hope you enjoy it as much as I think you will...

Thanks Mike, you know I will.

It's great to see you stopping in bud, I hope all has been well with you and the family.

Life and the family have been keeping me very busy, but I am trying to visit more often and to get back into the hobby as time permits.

That thing begs for a little lift, not to high, but just right lol. I like jeeps, always have, some day ill have a a wrangler project, someday lol.

It actually has a little lift on it now, and 31" tires, but I want to lift it another 4" and go to 33s

That is sweet.
Been thinking of getting one myself. So much you can do to one....

Knowing Joe, that's gonna be one BADASS Jeep when he makes it his own... I couldn't be more happier for ya bro, especially after seeing you give up your baby back in Florida.
Good luck with it man, we'll be toolin around the beaches real soon.. :cheers:

Thanks TJ, this one has a looooooooooong way to go before it will be as nice as my last one, but I WILL make her my own.

I miss my Jeep (Blue one in the background) I could not find a picture off hand... as a matter of fact i miss my vette too sob sob....
jeep.jpg

As soon as i am ready i am certainly going to get another to tool around in...
Good Luck with yours!