Is the Serpent S811 Electric Truggy Compatible with Srx8T-E parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhogan2287

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
So I traded for what I was told and thought was a Serpent Srx8T-E and it turns out that its actually a Serpent s811 Electric Truggy so would Srx8T-E parts be compatible with the 811? Since the Srx is based off of the 811?

20231219_002114.jpg

20231219_002127.jpg

20231219_002139.jpg

20231219_002216.jpg

compare parts lists from both manuals.
No disrespect my guy but wtf is the point in asking a question on a forum where people who have experience with 1 or both cars could answer and help out just for people like you to state the most obvious answer possible oh read the manuals to both vehicles well no poop sherlock but if I had the time to do that DONT YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT rather than posing the question on a forum?

No disrespect my guy but wtf is the point in asking a question on a forum where people who have experience with 1 or both cars could answer and help out just for people like you to state the most obvious answer possible oh read the manuals to both vehicles well no poop sherlock but if I had the time to do that DONT YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT rather than posing the question on a forum?
The point is, "How are we supposed to know that you already know one possible way to find some answers?". TNT doesn't own both of those kits, so he was trying to help you be able to find the info for yourself the best way he could. If you don't have time to look up your own part replacements, then you may want to consider another hobby, imho. It's not like you came in and asked this question about some common models like Arrma, Traxxas, or Axial rigs. Serpent is a high-end race brand, and there's probably not many people in this primarily basher-centric forum that have probably ever owned one Serpent kit, let alone multiple Serpent kits, let alone those two specific Serpent kits. Side note, the S811 is nitro not electric, so I can only assume you meant the S811bE?

I get the whole hoping that someone has first-hand experience with both kits and can simply give you an answer, specifically the exact parts, but don't chastise someone for trying to help the best way they can. Even if someone has or has had both kits, doesn't necessarily mean they will even have an answer to this. I own the SRX8T, and it is an evolution of the original 811 which is to say that it shares some design concepts but is a newer more advanced version of the 811 chassis, so while you may find a handful of cross over parts there will be a lot of parts that do not cross over. I can't say which ones specifically because I've never owned any other Serpent kits besides the SRX8T.

BTW, don't sit there and say "No Disrespect" and then go full blast on the guy because that's the very definition of being disrespectful.

Last edited: