Is rccrawler forum dead?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YourConfused

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Just curious if anyone uses that forum because I created an account there last year and I've never been able to post a single thing, make comments, see pictures etc. It looks like a great place for info but at this point it seems like a lost cause for me. Posting pics of 2 new boxes that arrived this week, just because. Lol

IMG_20230811_194403349~2.jpg

IMG_20230811_194253805~2.jpg

I've tried several times myself that last couple of years and even sent a email. I gave up but there is good info there.

I dabble on there, but yes, its pretty quiet.
Lots of good info to be found for sure.

I dabble on there, but yes, its pretty quiet.
Lots of good info to be found for sure.
It's there an admin you know that's still active so I can pm them? Seems like the place is probably dead because no new users can post replies or create new threads.

I never joined, but popped in here and there since 2010 or so. I'm more scale so I'm constantly at scale builders guild looking. Alot of the forums are going.

I never joined, but popped in here and there since 2010 or so. I'm more scale so I'm constantly at scale builders guild looking. Alot of the forums are going.
I'm going to attempt to make the bully 2 look normal, with a light weight PC body, just got fun. It doesn't seem like there's much in the way of comp moa or super enthusiasm these days and that's what I'm most interested in. The SCX6 sure looks interesting though. I'll check out the scale builders guild. Thanks.

I have been a member on there for a few years now but I’m unable to get in lately, with no help from admin. This is probably the next best thing.

I have been a member on there for a few years now but I’m unable to get in lately, with no help from admin. This is probably the next best thing.
Thank you for making me feel less crazy lol
Since I'm new to crawlers i had a lot of questions and that place sure would have been nice to to gather info from. There are lots of great threads but i can't even view the pictures so it's not so that informative.

I also gave up on that forum quite a while ago.

Well after registering you should receive an email as well? I have not, and I know what my password is yet I’m not able to log in So something is up.

I do not, that’s why I posted this issue up here hoping someone is a crossover member. If this platform is more active than that one then I will just stay right here with all of my input. There is great info there though so it’s a loss to me when I can’t comment or reply to a great build thread.

Last edited:
I used to hang out there when the Yeti exploded onto the scene. Nowadays, not so much. I had no problem logging in after a year of absence.

I've tried a dozen times to reach out to the admin, but still do not have permission to post on the RC Crawler forum. It's a bit sad to let the forum deteriorate like that. There are some extremely inspirational posts up there and a hand full of my personal builds I'd love to share.

Back