Is it possible to make a nitro Arrma Typhon? (6s based)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, if you havent already, you should build that! that would be sick!
Assignment excepted. Toying with layouts in my head. Got some free time this weekend and a few bucks. I'm going shopping on the bay for some nitro parts.

Was talking to @WickedFog about getting a mill and lathe up. This will be a good start.

For the clutchbell to work it needs 48 pitch instead of 32 or I need a 32p spur. Unless I belt it. 🤪

I think it's possible. Your dumping the brushless motor, but you need to keep the frame/space of the ESC because of the servo mount and the receiver box. The fuel tank could go where the battery box. Your definately going to have to modify the plate. And possible transmission issues

I think it's possible. Your dumping the brushless motor, but you need to keep the frame/space of the ESC because of the servo mount and the receiver box. The fuel tank could go where the battery box. Your definately going to have to modify the plate. And possible transmission issues
Arrma 6Ss are related to Team Durango Nitro trucks. all you need is a TD chassis and mount arrma diff cases and such. it's actually not too crazy if you think about it.

If its legit, thats the hardest part besides tramsmission. After that its fuel tank and extra servo, theoretically. I say go for it.

Years ago I drew up plans for a traxxas nitro 1/16 revo and never went through on it.

If not I will and I got too many projects and a small attention span it seems.
can I have those plans..?

Arrma 6Ss are related to Team Durango Nitro trucks. all you need is a TD chassis and mount arrma diff cases and such. it's actually not too crazy if you think about it.
Anything is possible as long as you have the $$