"IPod" vs. "Dell DJ......or any other MP3's"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToRqUe

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am finna' get a new MP3 player and the thing that is most important 2 me is that i can split my music up into different catagories. I know on a IPOD you can split them into different ones like Rap, R&B, Rock, Classic and so on...(from what i have heard). Is this possible on a Dell DJ or any other MP3 palyer out there ¿?¿?¿?

I heard the Dell DJ is HUGE but i dont know about organization.

The Dell DJ Sucks. I have used both for hours and I ended up buying a 10gb iPod. They dont make thsoe anymore, but a 15gb is better. The dj has a stupid design flaw in which scrolling through music takes hours because the wheel is so small unlike the iPod. The ipod also has superior software, and much better aftermarket support (hey, us R/Cers like to modify) Best choice: iPod.

I dunno if the ipod is the best out there, I have a 15GB version 3 and lately I have been having problems syncing with my itunes. Throws my pc in to a hissy fit and causes a reboot. Also battery time sucks on the older versions and accessories are VERY expensive.

Back