Integy Setup Station 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igorkv

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anybody have experience with this one?
Is it better than previous one?
With early version one could setup front and rear in the same time. Version to has only 2 support and 2 wheels.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

hi there,

Nice little package there....the kit does have all parts for your car. When you buy it, pick up the first layer of foam with the parts and taadaa! there's the second set. I like the little case it all comes in, I purchased mine seperately so I don't have it....i wonder if they sell the case individually...oh well, anyways, nice kit there

I have the earlier unit without the setup board and love it.
He is correct, the 2nd set of equipment is under the foam.

Thanks guys. I found this. Looks like you have to do it separately. I wonder if it's only good for electric cars.

Last edited:
just a note. make sure that you will be able to access all the adjustment screws that are needed. i don't know what car you will using this on, but i know from personal experience with the integy setup guages that i had trouble accessing the rear camber pillowball on my serpent 710.

it will be best to perform a dry fit with these guages and your car before you go though with your purchase. if it works purchase it. you can't beat the price.

Thanks sl0eg1n. I have NTC3.

sl0eg1n said:
just a note. make sure that you will be able to access all the adjustment screws that are needed. i don't know what car you will using this on, but i know from personal experience with the integy setup guages that i had trouble accessing the rear camber pillowball on my serpent 710.

it will be best to perform a dry fit with these guages and your car before you go though with your purchase. if it works purchase it. you can't beat the price.

I have one and my biggest gripe is when you use it outdoors at the track any wind will cause the camber pendulums to move around. Its impossible to measure camber when its windy.

That kit only comes with one set of camber plates. You have to swap them front to rear if you want to check both ends of the car.

Back