Insider Information (what Santa's is getting me)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I heard from a very reliable source (who knows Santa quite well) that I will be getting a 3D 40 size R/C Plane.

It's called "Fun Air 3D-40 ARF" Almost Ready To Fly...ooooh

CA_FUNAIR-PLSm.jpg

This's good since I wanna get back into flying. AND, I haven't really been using my r/c cars at all so it'll be all good....now if only the weather would cooperate.

Me and my Dad were gonna take out his new SPAD plane for it's maiden flight, but my dad was sick and the weather wasn't good :( Maybe this weekend if it's decent

---------------------------------------------

Or maybe a Hanger 9 Ultra Stick 40..it's got flaps! And can do a whole lot of shtuff

H9UltraStick40Sm.jpg

Last edited:
man i wish i knew what i was getting for christmas!!!

bryan

Somehow I know what I will be gettin' for Xmas. A Twin Titan (if they are out by then), Mini-T, and an Xbox (cuz I refuse to growup and there is an empty spot in my entertainment center right next to my PS2 and Cube).

A Twin Titan eh Rob, you better post pics!:banana:

rob, are u in a rich family??? u are getting a twin titan, mini-t and and xbox?????

bryan

Well my dad said that he bought be something...and he it was in the car...and he asked for his key to his car so I can't look.

So I dunno what it is, but he's real excited about it...

About the plane, he's gonna build me a Spad plane. Only costs about $20 to make...total

Back