I'm officially gimpy now!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm offically gimped now. I just had my surgery on my other hand this morning. right hand is only at maybe 60% strength and the other one is frshly cut up. Fun fun...I'm right in the middle of both doing my ironing station review vid and remaking my vid on how to convert a computer PSU into a power supply for lipo chargers (the old one was terrible...lol) I actually have plans to redo a lot of my old videos that I did before I got good cameras and mics and what-not.

After getting both hands worked on, there goes your social life....

I'm right in the middle of both doing my ironing station review vid.....
When the hell did I start reviewing Ironing stations??? I believe that was supposed to be SOLDERING station....weeee drugs!!! o_O

What are you Gripping to test your strength?? o_O
I'm gripping my tools! no no no...not "my Tool" "my tools" plural!

Quit complaining and get those videos done. We're waiting! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

You mean no more beans and franks?????

Hope you regain full strength in your hands so that you can continue making vids whilst playing with your tools ;) . LMAO I don't mean your Frank n Beans..

Hope you regain full strength in your hands so that you can continue making vids whilst playing with your tools ;) . LMAO I don't mean your Frank n Beans..
I am “MOE” the west side red neck.

Iam old, cantankerous, bias, prejudice,

and I dont suffer fools or idiots.

Get over it.

I am “MOE” the west side red neck.

Iam old, cantankerous, bias, prejudice,

and I dont suffer fools or idiots.

Get over it..

Yeah so far I get that you're the original Grumpy old man, and that if you can't stand fools or idiots you should watch your spelling around me.. I am a journo and writer and horses eat hay...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back