I'm freaking done!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I have had it, I had something so horrible happen to my rig I'm not even going to tell you right now, but let you see it first hand later this evening on YouTube!!

But yeah I have 3 rigs, all KIA..............................Oh and this rig, was the my brand new SCX10 scaler by Axial....

I'm getting off before I blow up big time, I hope nobody makes me mad the rest of the night!:angry:

Get a seat reserved and get the popcorn bags out, its going to be a good flick!

Smoked something? Or lit something? Been there plenty. sucks every time.

I used to get pretty fired up myself man. Nowadays, I may say couple of cuss words to get it out of my system, then laugh. The last time I stuffed the 450 heli, that was it's first outing since a crash the week before. At least it was a spectacular crash :D

Not sure the total damage, but I'm guessing 100% toasted. I can't say too much, dont want to spoil the movie!

Not sure yet, nothing nice lol and definatly NSFW

Rolls in the Theater size popcorn machine..."FREE POPCORN"!!!!!!!

"let's all go to the movies, let's all go to the movies. Let's all go to the movies.... And have ourselves a snack. Please turn off all cellular devices, and NO SMOKING please! Enjoy the show!

Peace,
Story

wellll? MOVIE,MOVIE,MOVIE,
they chanted, as they waited for the movie to start.

This is taking for ever the movie was supposed to start a half hour ago

This isnt the second coming of Jesus here!! We need the movie already or at least a pic. The suspense is killing us. Were gonna go canibal here pretty soon!!! (I said canibal not canibis:))

I see dead people.

Back