I'm alive

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok now that POWER is back on I can finally send my Cyber friends a not that I am alive and well though a little stinky not having a hot shower in 4 days. Isabel really did not renovate/relocate any full buildings as one would think Lots of trees got relocated however I was most touched by the geeky looking ones going onto Fort Eustis that got relocated, good riddance. I am downloading all my pics and movies I took during the past 4 days and will post a few as soon as I get a chance. Please bear in mind it might be tomorrow as I have just been lucky enough to have power for the past 20 minutes. Lots of clothes, dishes, etc have a higher priority than surfing the net posting pics.

Glad to hear that you are ok EP. I can't wait to see the pics & video.

welcome back kotter

glad to see you back safely

hmm I'm glad that didnt come in the gulf welcome back.

Now that would have kicked a$$. Imagine these service member coming back from war only to not be trusted on the streets or outside their homes after 11:00 in the evening. Yes, we do have an 11 to 7 curfew.

Glad to see ya came through it with nary a scratch, EP.

Your lawn gnomes are all still standin'?

Back