If you could only own 3 nitro rc's?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current 3 are:

1 TC3 RTR
1 TC3 with quite a few hop-ups and a .18 motor :p
1 Serpent 835 (Just acquired 'cheap' :)

Next...probably a Serpent 950

Chris

Schumacher Mi2 Carbon (already own)
Serpent 950r
RC10GT

Look at the sig. still need to add my storm but will put in the sig as soon as I get all the parts I want to rock. My MGT has two mills to play with the Ported TT pro 21 and a werks Picco 26. The Pcr Pro is hungry for a sirio 27 or maybe the RB 28. The Tmaxx is stock but I am considering the Picco 21 medium block.

I have 2 NTC3's I got on the shelves but I haven't even broken in the MT12 on them. Lol

I need to release some of these wild ones to new owners but I am pretty attached to them.

Jon

I'd have to say an MRX4 when available, an XRAY T1FK and a XRAY XB8. I already have a Savage and a NTC3+. The buggy and 1/8 scale would complete the nitro side, the T1FK would keep the reflexes sharp in the winter. :smoke:

I'm completely content with 2. I have a savage with a fistful of hop ups (including engine, shocks and fuel tank) and I have a sport maxx that I built out of mostly parts after I gave up on the 21 maxx and bought the savage. I have the maxx as 2wd to give a different dynamic to off roading. Kind of like a stadium truck, but taller and 2speed. I break out the savage when I want air or 4 wheeling capabilities.

I've never been interested in on-road, but every time I read about an RC motorcycle I get the urge to keep reading... someday!

if it were 3 cars i would have the schumacer menace .21, Team Losi LST-1 and a savage for a show truck.

Mugen MRX-4

Mugen MTX-3 Prospec

Mugen MBX-5 Prospec

Well, I have 3, and would always keep a MT and a Buggy. Which ones? Not sure if it matters. I like my Tmaxx, but sometimes want other MT's like the Savage, or at the moment the LST. The Revo doesn't do it for me. They should have gotten rid of that POS 2.5 if they want to stay competetive. I also like my Lightning Pro 2, and also sometimes want other buggies like the MBX Prospect coming out soon, the K cars (II, III, or 777) and am a big fan of the Hyper 7 and Storm. As for the third I would trash my ST (since I never drive it anyway) for a onroad car in a heartbeat. Either the NTC3 Factory Team, or if you want to talk high dollar then I would say the Serpent 950R. That thing is sick!

Well that is what I like, and in short it would be (in this order):
1/8 Buggy
Monster Truck (any scale)
On Road (hopefully 1/8 scale)

my $1300 tmaxx, The big ol' LST, and possibly the Genesis. reasons: My $1300 Big T is at it's best this year wheelie standing, hauling ass and taking names. I'll never give her up. The LST is just amazing. When I saw that thing at the track i wanted to grab it and run away, and the Genesis, beside it being about 2 feet long and weighing almost 20 pounds, well......that's a big truck, and that's why I want it.

I only owned HPI so I will stick with what I know.
1. HPI R40
2. Savage SS
and 3 even though it is not out yet, the HPI MT2 SS.

I'd have to say a Savage .28, Losi XXX-NT and probably a Mugen MRX-3.

Savage, RC10GT, and Kyosho Inferno MP7.5 Kanai III

Mugen mbX-5, SMP Slide, and a Mugen mbX-5 truggy.

mbx5 prospec
savage ss
mugen mtx3 prospec

oh if i only had the money.

I'd want a Savage, a Rustler, and a Revo since I have never drove one or seen one in person.Not sure how it would work though. :smoke:

Definitly a monter truck, the savage, a nice buggy not sure what kind, and prolly a on road car of some sort. That should cover any place you may find yourself with the nitro urge.

My T-Maxx (OS Max .18)
My Hot Bodies Tornado (no engine right know)
And Kyosho MP-7.5 Kanai 3 (OS Max 21 or Wasp 26)

hmmm, currently I have a savage and a monster gt, I'm thinking the savage may need to go, in order to make room for a buggy, and a stadium truck.

Maybe a nitro rtr on road car later, just for giggles.

Brandon

My 3 would prob be:
GS storm buggy i got right now
T-Maxx or Savage not sure which
A NTC3 or TC3 for onroad stuff