I think i want a savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoRacer.27

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello all as you can tell i am a proud REVO racer and basher. I find myself looking at the Savvys everytime i'm in my LHS. There are so many different versions of this truck. I think i would do best with the ss kit... Is this a true kit??? i want one without the radio and no motor. The owner of my LHS happens to be a dear friend of mine and he gave me a SIRIO .30 for christmas. I run the SIRIO .27 on both of my Revos and would never change again.. Would this be the right mill to use in the SS??? any help would be appreciated. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

I recently built my x ss and I think it's a great truck. The kit comes with the diffs and tranny built. I also wanted the one without the motor but found that that kit had been discontinued. Hope this helps and good luck.

You can sell the K4.6 engine that comes in the kit no problem. People buy those all day long for 120 bucks new. I have no experience with the Sirio engines but a .30 will do great. Just find a good pipe to match the engine. THS makes nice Savage pipes.

Back