i hate my ofna lx1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
today i drove ofna car the rear diff went out and the center also the frount and all day muffler came off and I'm just trying to break the engine in the engine broke 3days after i got it rear diff went out also and now all diff is out I'm going to sell the car once i get it fixed I'm tired of driving it for 15min and then it brakes

I am not familiar with that car, but I thought Ofna made a better car then that, did you buy it new or used?

That sucks I also thought OFNA was better than that...

I have NO idea what you're doing with that car.
I have an LX1 with a Force .32 in it and run and bash it HARD.
I have had to replace the steering servo, (name 1 rtr that you dont) but thats it.
No damage, nothing falling off, nothing at all. Man you either got a 1 off dud or there's something about the way you drive that you're leaving out.
I am sorry if you got a dud. Ofna are without doubt the most reliable rtrs buggies that you can get.

ok let me tell how it all started bought it brand new un opened in box 300$ i ran 2 tanks through just idling around rear diff house broke sway bars came lose took 20 min to start it so we got the diff fixed 2 tanks later the engine just reved and then suddenly stoped and took it apart i through a rod ofna replaced that then i got it back 2 tanks later the pull start got over heated from the muffler so my dad called they sent 2 pull starts cause all the prob and no this

man I love my ofna ultra lx 1 ith the .26, no probllems and I bash hard. The only thing is the front turn buckles until you upgrade them.

You need to just find the car/truck that works for you. My first Nitro was a T-maxx and most people swear by 'em but the thing gave me nothing but trouble. I could look at it the wrong way and it would break. I have a Losi LST that stays messed up more than it runs. I have 3 Ofna buggies and I punish them and they never break other than a dog bone here and there.

thats how the ofna lx1 car is i bought a new housing for the diff and all new gears wen it first went out i opend it today cause the bearing over heated some how and i found those screws i took out 2weeks ago i dont no how its falling apart its a pain in the but

First off, ALL RTR rc's need to have threadlock applied to all the screws that go in metal.
Ofna is bad about not using loc-tite. All kinds of stuff fell off my buggy.
Diffs are touchy, they need to be shimmed properly to work. The ring and pinion have to be set just like a CB and spur gear do.

I never use loc tight but I check my screws nuts all the time.But is a good idea to use it. They have alot of vibration and knocked around alot.

well as much as this car brakes i take it apart every time i drive it and the engine isent even broke in so I'm going to sell it

Send it to me, I"ll straighten it out. Don't give up on it so soon. There is nothing like a good running buggy. I'm cheap on labor.

And this is how people end up selling their RCs for way less than they are worth. don't give it up man you are just having a bad luck spell. I broke my truck 6 times and submerged it in a ditch over my 9 day vacation, but haven't broke it since I got home. Give it a bit.

well I'm going to clean it up and trade it in for the ax 10 i have 3 other cars i got the rusty revo and off brand turnado bb

Back