I am blind from my computer LOL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just put a second Drive it my last build and I think I might have went a little overboard with the lights LOL
585scary.jpg

ZZZZZzztttt ZZZZZzztttt ZZZZZzztttt

Thats the sound going through my head.....

Now add a Quake logo and you will be good to go!

That looks badass Sly! Great work!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
ZZZZZzztttt ZZZZZzztttt ZZZZZzztttt

Thats the sound going through my head.....

Now add a Quake logo and you will be good to go!

That looks badass Sly! Great work!

Its funny I have been modding cases for more then 5 years and now you can buy them stock now LOL...kinda takes the cool factor out of it when you do it yourself. I think i have posted this one before but here is one of my Franken computers LOL GRRRR!
Its Alive LOL
ocpc.jpg

Looks good!

The only ones I wouldnt go for are the water tank in Plexiglass cases. Just TOOOOOOOOOO damn close for comfort in my book!

Dude that green thing is sick as all get out nice work

Badass!! Very nice looking. How in the world can you get your cable management to look that good? I have did some but it doesn't look anywhere near that. I am at work right now but I will post some pics when I get home so you can take a look.

My friend has those on his comp bute there are blue pretty trippy at night.

nice pc msly, my brother in law builds and paints those things. he has a web sight, www.lunamods.com, he has some on there that he has done, but i think there might be something wrong with the sight, but feel free to check it out. he has the green and white one that is on the home page in his room and man it is tight. this thing is cooled by antifreeze. the bottom portion is full of antifreeze and it runs through some lines inside, with some green neon and at night it is wicked. it has several digital gauges, and i like the dual exhaust tips that come out the top. he does good work and does this for a living so if anyone is interested he could hook it up.

I really like that!!!!! Nice work!

Dude your wires are organized mine are all over the place. I have considered purchasing lighted fans or one of those sticks but I never got around to doing it on my case.

Here are some pictures of my case...

61case_front-med.jpg

61case_side-med.jpg

61case_with_light-med.jpg

The case is a Lian-Li PC65 with front USB ports. I really love this case. Best one I have ever owned.

Last edited:
Originally posted by mcvickj
Here are some pictures of my case...

61case_with_light-med.jpg

The case is a Lian-Li PC65 with front USB ports. I really love this case. Best one I have ever owned.

Nice Case... Nice mod. Don't you just love the fan bus. Mine didn't have the rheostats <sp?> mine had switches 7volts when up and 12 volts when down.

sLY