Hyperion EOS Sentry Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm glad my electrics are up and ready, but I'm jonesing for nitro!

This is a strange year for us. Not that I'm complaining.

Had a snowstorm around Nov 9, melted in a day or so. Been in the upper 20's to low 40's, and I still have green grass. Normally, we wouldn't be able to see grass by this time of the year.

Yup, I'm just a few hours downwind from you. We've had 2 years worth of rain, and about 2 inches of snow....total. That was the wednesday before thanksgiving.

Yup, I'm just a few hours downwind from you. We've had 2 years worth of rain, and about 2 inches of snow....total. That was the wednesday before thanksgiving.

Since you're downwind, I'll warn your that I'm making chili soon. Plug your nose.

another entry

Getting off the computer for the night, so I figured I would add another post :D :D :D

news-post.jpg

last entry for the day. see ya tomorrow people ;)

Oh my day is only half done....so much SPAM yet left to do!!

still havent found a laptop.

some weirdo that lives 10 miles away, is trying to get me to send a money order so he can ship it. I'm like HUH?

scammers, they are everywhere.

Beason, I'll need you to send me a check to cover shipping, handling, insurance and tax before I can add your name into the give away pool.
Bank or certified check only. Absolutely no personal checks. :D

Beason, I'll need you to send me a check to cover shipping, handling, insurance and tax before I can add your name into the give away pool.
Bank or certified check only. Absolutely no personal checks. :D

Or you can send the funds directly to my Nigerian bank account.....

One more day is all I know till this becomes mine! Ha

"the checks in the mail" thats allways a good saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back