Hyper go H16PL - spare parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teefy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I bought two of H16PL cars for my kids last week. A few parts have broken already and I've been looking to get replacement parts. I see in the manual the individual part numbers, but I haven't been able to find a kit that specifically say for 'H16PL'. Has anyone ordered parts for this car specifically? Would something like the link below fit? It states it's for "MJX 16207 16208 16209 16210 H16" Do all 'H16' parts fit all models that start with H16? I'm just trying to avoid buying parts, waiting 2-3 weeks, only to find out they don't fit. Thanks in advance!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...6ab1d56441d85b04250d349d354&afSmartRedirect=y

I don't know anything about the kit but I will tell you this,
stay away from aluminum A-arms. They bend in a crash
but nine times out of ten plastic returns to original shape.
They will also transfer the shock from a hit to a weaker part.

Agreed with @Tunedfrog

From what I seen with Amazon and AliExpress cars is that they don't actually have replacement parts, its majority is cheap upgrade parts like in this case, its cheap aluminum that would probably bend sometime on a hard crash / impact, or break other parts.

As of getting parts, not sure as most RC retailers and hobby shops really don't carry parts for these cars. The only sites I could suggest is Amazon, eBay and AliExpress.

One of the A-arms has cracked, I thought maybe Aluminum might a little better just to bend back and straighten out again, but I get your point that it may just cause further damage down the line. Also one of the pieces off a rear shock went missing. I may trying to 3d print a piece to hold them over until a new set of shocks come in. Thanks for the tips!

I've ran into same.problem friendo
Do an Amazon search with hypergo and the part number
Or go to the buy again slot then hit the sellers name that will usually take you to the hypergo page
Where you can the either type in the part name or number
The amazon cars are fun but when they break ots rough
That's what the extra is for with the big name brands
If our cars were
Arrma, traxxas, losi, redcat, axial and a bunch of others
We could walk into the hobby shop and get the part we need then and there
But amazon specials parts have to be shipped from China
I've broken my hbx ( just a slightly bigger different name brand than the hypergo) (same same tho basi ally) plenty of times and have been thru your exact struggle

Thanks, I was able to find the parts I needed. I should have just bought a third car and used it as a parts car, probably would have been cheaper! Unfortunately our local hobby shop closed during Covid, so Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress are pretty much the only options anyways.

Back