HPI RS4 3 18ss+

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach Z

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody know if you can get the kit version of the RS4 still. Horizon and tower both have it listed as discontinued??? Looking to do a nitro onroad but I'd love to kill some time on my next trip offshore building the kit.

No, but I saw the kit version of the Kyosho v-one S2 at my LHS.

Is that a good on-road car?

Found some RS4 kits for you. www.robinshobby.com

Last edited:
Mr. Fudd you get an A+ for effort! they don't ship though they are just a LHS!!! DAMN anybody else have any ideas?

I'm kind of thinking it might just be easier to buy a Traxxas 4-tec RTR and swap out the radio gear for my spektrum stuff??

HMMMMMMM:surrender

So is Traxxus the hot on-road vehicle to get? Or is HPI better? I am leaning towards the HPI myself. I never did like Traxxus stuff too much (just my opinion). What about Kyosho?

Not sure if its better or not but it is a 70mph car out of the box and parts seem easier to come by.........debating

well i have a HPI rs4 2 and I'm really happy with it. i also have a traxxes 2.5 tmaxx too, still really happy with it but I'm leaning more towards the hpi. they seem to be easier to work on.