Hpi Bullet MT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
anyone have or no anyone who has one. The Hpi Bullet Mt. Just wondering what it was like as far as speed and everything else.

They aren't that popular in the US yet. There is a good amount if information and owners on some UK forums since the Bullet series has been available there for several months...

oh.ya i have seen some videos but was just wondering about first hand experiance. They look pretty descent and have a descent price tag on ebay.

ok. maybe i will talk a buddy into trying one and try it first hand.

My buddy got one 2 weeks ago and he loves it. I havent been able to see it in person yet but he said it runs amazing and handles perfect. Hes also originally a traxxas guy so this is his first HPI and i think hes converting to HPI from buying this thing.

this truck is older than dirt .i have the hot bodies lightning gt 1/10 its trhe same truck had it for years. its greatjust needs a good pipe to make it crank it went out of production about three years ago here then re surfaced in europe as the bullit .believe me its the same freaking truck . i love it dependable tough and handels great get it guys you wont be sorry