HPI Baja 5b Tuned Pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
HPI Racing has just announced that they will be releasing an aluminum tuned pipe the HPI Baja 5B. The HPI aluminum tuned pipe set delivers more power and quicker throttle response than the stock Baja 5b muffler. The large diameter aluminum header tubing flows smoothly into an expansion pipe that directs the exhaust cleanly out the...

HPI Baja 5b Tuned Pipe

Can't wait to see it perform! I love my Jetpro though.

Let us know how you like it . I'm thinking of getting one myself .

i have seen articles that claim the jetpro will boost the 5b 1.5hp anyone else seen this claim?

i have seen articles that claim the jetpro will boost the 5b 1.5hp anyone else seen this claim?

I don't know if that is correct, but, I raced a friend's baja (mine has the JetPro V3, and his has a gutted stock can) and mine pulled away just barely on the top end. It may have had something to do with being on pavement (wheels spinning with bald tires), because I could whip mine into doughnuts and he couldn't with his. I will say it gives more power, and it is noticable.