Sold / Found Hpi Baja 5b For sale no trades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubdeuce

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For sale used HPI Baja 5b.

I got last week I have run only two tanks of gas through it.

It needs a new rear left shock shaft and a top front right shock plastic mount that hold the shocks to to the tower.

The first 500 takes it. I do not deal with paypal so anyone near the northeast hit me up and we will meet.

I have accepted a check in a prior deal and delivered as promised but am willing to meet if required.

email me for pics!!

[email protected]
(302)228-0671

you have mail.

Pictures sent Sweetdiesel. LMK if you got them.

Dubdeuce

I got them, emailed you back.

Right now Hudler has the inside track he has stated he wants it and he will send the money. Thanks

You will recieve payment tomorrow!!! thanks alot! I am now officially Large scale....:yes:

You will recieve payment tomorrow!!! thanks alot! I am now officially Large scale....:yes:
You'll really enjoy it. I got one from another member on the board and every time I run my Baja, I have a silly grin plastered on my face the rest of the day!
:thumbup:

WOW... Couldn't have posted this a week ago... lol

Right now Hudler has the inside track he has stated he wants it and he will send the money. Thanks

What happened to more pics per my email? :shrug:

hudler congrats man. Good luck with it.

i sent 3 more pics dude. i was talking to 3 dudes at once and he was the first one to say i'm sending the money in the morning i want it. sorry man.

No worries, I just wanted to see more pics before making a final decision. Congrats on the sale.

thanks and from taking a look at you bio you might have tried to make it brushless anyway. HAHA

That is exactly what I had in mind.

You'll really enjoy it. I got one from another member on the board and every time I run my Baja, I have a silly grin plastered on my face the rest of the day!
:thumbup:

Glad to hear your still enjoying it buddy! They are an awesome piece of machinery...I still get a silly grin on my face when I watch the few vids we made of them running....may have to get me another....LOL

-Nitro

i'm guessing it sold right? if not let me know

Its sold received money and will be shipping soon! thanks

Hi guys, anyone know dubdeuce aka Larry. I paid him the money for this in about a week from when the ad was posted. No Baja, lots of excuses, no tracking, no shipping reciept copy, erratic email response, not around here anymore. He seemed pretty reliable when I dealt with him, but it seems I have been ripped off. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back