hpi 5b?????????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amiaudio

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm seriously considering buyin this buggy but I'm wonderin where do i go to find hop-up parts for it and replacement parts. i seen the few things that have been listed and heard about doin the work to the motor but where would i find these parts and also I've heard people are rippin the tires, does anyone have any leads on anyone comin out with better tires??? i just want to cover all my bases before i take a 1000 dollar plunge and not be able to find parts or anything and not like the car.....

You can try Dave's Discount Motors for stock and hop-up parts for the Baja. Also RCNut's has some parts for the Baja.

I have heard lately that Pro-Line are going to make tires for the Baja.

Well they are alot of fun but you better stock up on shock shafts. I've broke two fronts and bent two rears. Other than that the rest seems to stand up not to bad.

well looks like this idea is out off for a while seein as i just got laid off......

amiaudio said:
well looks like this idea is out off for a while seein as i just got laid off......

Awww man that is too bad. Hope you get back in the saddle soon.

yeah i was workin shutdowns for some quick cash so i can go back to car stereo till the next job kicks off....always nice to have something to fall back on....

Back