How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got a minor heat wave coming in....90 tomorrow. Basically, sweater weather for @Doom! neck of the woods.
They are saying it is going to be somewhat cooler than normal for the first part of the summer here. But by the end of summer Satan will be looking for an AC unit.

Been low 80s here, and nice for a couple days. Rain and storms coming though.
I've been in the mountains in West Virgina when it was raining and storming. Something about being on some back roads there and the rain that made me really love it even more. The high waters were kinda scary though where runnoff was coming down the mountains and going under the road.

Only 57F right now. Perfect bike riding weather but, nature is keeping me home. :(

I've been in the mountains in West Virgina when it was raining and storming. Something about being on some back roads there and the rain that made me really love it even more. The high waters were kinda scary though where runnoff was coming down the mountains and going under the road.
The Smoky Mountains were actually named as such due to the wispy vapor they put off in the morning as the vegetation heats up, or after a good rain. I'm blessed to truly live in God's country.

NxVBaLY.jpg

The Smoky Mountains were actually named as such due to the wispy vapor they put off in the morning as the vegetation heats up, or after a good rain. I'm blessed to truly live in God's country.

NxVBaLY.jpg
Ill be there in late July

NxVBaLY.jpg
It's a toss up between there or Colorado if I could choose a place to live. If not for my kid, I'd have probably moved away from here already.

Just like Tom Bodett from Motel 6, I'll keep the light on for you and refill the cookie jar.

I live where I put the red dot in a town named Weiser "Weezer", 15 minutes north and I'm in the beautiful Idaho mountains.
I am just 5 blocks or so from the Snake river to the South of me, and 3 blocks from the Weiser river.
Several Reservoirs from 20 minutes to a hour or two from us.
If we drive South we are in the desert with some awesome shooting areas.
1 1/2 hours east of us is Caldwell, Nampa, Meridian and Boise if we want a taste of the city.
We love it here and avoid the city as much as possible.
Only problem is, sometimes we have to go to Ontario Oregon because we don't have a bunch of different stores here
if we need some things, it's ok though, no sales tax in Oregon.
Very little crime, sleep with the door open in the summer, neighbors leave us alone and one that
brings us homemade jam sometimes.

5.jpg

Back