How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Xraycer
Go hunt for Big Foot.
If you catch him, make sure you get him caught on video.
Barry is friendly and very approachable!

FYI his feet are not big, but just proportional to his 7'11", 480lb frame. My only gripe with him is that I would wish he wear pants. It's extremely awkward talking to him face to face and having his junk at my eye level.

More freezing rain possible today and temps dipping back below freezing could refreeze the wet icy layer still on the ground. Almost a week of this now, ready for plain old PNW rain again, lol. So icy my dogs struggle with slipping, I have to wear microspikes, just a wet layer of solid ice almost everywhere except the main roads have been cleared, side roads are treacherous.
If I would have know it would be this bad for this long I would have bought some new rc stuff to keep me busy!!!🤣

Barry is friendly and very approachable!

FYI his feet are not big, but just proportional to his 7'11", 480lb frame. My only gripe with him is that I would wish he wear pants. It's extremely awkward talking to him face to face and having his junk at my eye level.
I swear, you guys have issues. :eek:

FB_IMG_1705616762605.jpg

I better not post the inch of snow we are supposed to get. :eek:
Oh come in guys, get your minds out of the gutter, I was talking about snow.
My nose hurts. It's too cold ofcourse. No gutter mind here. 🤣🤪
Next we should calculate snow with hands. We got 3 hands of snow comin. 🤣

😳
That can come in handy. 😁 Until you realize your hand and their hand is two different sizes

^^^Speaking of such, there is a solid sheet of ice "frozen rain" on top of the already snow covered street.
I took the wife to the grocery store so she wouldn't have to drive, when we came out of the store and headed for the truck,
my feet went out from under me and I went down like a ton of bricks. I hurt my knee, my hip, and my elbow.
I am too old or this chit.
Luckily there was a young man sitting in his truck who came to my rescue and helped me up. :(

^^^Speaking of such, there is a solid sheet of ice "frozen rain" on top of the already snow covered street.
I took the wife to the grocery store so she wouldn't have to drive, when we came out of the store and headed for the truck,
my feet went out from under me and I went down like a ton of bricks. I hurt my knee, my hip, and my elbow.
I am too old or this chit.
Luckily there was a young man sitting in his truck who came to my rescue and helped me up. :(

I slipped on ice a few years ago and my arse was sore for a couple of weeks after. Decided to get a pair of microspikes and it was well worth it. Zero slipping on ice with these, only downside is they WILL SLIP on a tile floor, so pretty much they are for putting on last thing before you walk outside.

https://www.amazon.com/Kahtoola-MIC...ons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&th=1&psc=1

I figured a pair of these are a lot cheaper and more convenient than an ER visit. 🤣

Back