How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got hit hard with a storm last night and is supposed to happen again today.
No big deal because I'm still sick and staying home.
Hope you get to feeling better. You gotta stop getting sick on us man. Is it from working on your plumbing? Get ya some honey and lemon juice and have a warm tea instead of an iced tea. It always helps my throat. I have a cold right now myself. This storm that blew through brought in a wicked cold front. I had turned my heat off and woke up to 65° in here, and now I'm sniffling, sneezing, and coughing. Good day to run the oven for 14 hours I guess 🙂

Hope you get to feeling better. You gotta stop getting sick on us man. Is it from working on your plumbing? Get ya some honey and lemon juice and have a warm tea instead of an iced tea. It always helps my throat. I have a cold right now myself. This storm that blew through brought in a wicked cold front. I had turned my heat off and woke up to 65° in here, and now I'm sniffling, sneezing, and coughing. Good day to run the oven for 14 hours I guess 🙂
Yeah my throat was feeling better last night but I went to bed early and woke up about 10 and and tossed and turned all night.
It's worse this morning, couldn't even drink my coffee so not sure I could drink warm tea either. I do have some honey though and I'll try it.
The wife is making me a cup right now. It's going around town and is a ass kicker.

Yeah my throat was feeling better last night but I went to bed early and woke up about 10 and and tossed and turned all night.
It's worse this morning, couldn't even drink my coffee so not sure I could drink warm tea either. I do have some honey though and I'll try it.
The wife is making me a cup right now. It's going around town and is a ass kicker.
Coffee isn't good on a soar throat but I can alway drink warm tea when I'm ailing. I keep some chai tea around just for times I need a remedy. Hope it helps man.

That's what happens when you spend the whole night......... ribbit........ ribbit........🤣
michigan j frog happy dance GIF

We got hit hard with a storm last night and is supposed to happen again today.
No big deal because I'm still sick and staying home.
Stay safe then. Hope you feel better soon. :thumbs-up:

Maybe go to the walk in clinic, If one is available. That way the Doc can take a 👀 Good luck. :thumbs-up:. Never know, maybe all you need are antibiotics?

Last edited:
Gonna be a bad year for the southern states. This is way more than normal.
Screenshot_20240405-105208_Chrome.jpg

Apparently we just had a earthquake. From new Jersey. Didn't felt anything. But people felt it from new England to DC.

I just took the dogs out so they could do their duties and it was snowing! Not flakes but little balls, like this is spring right?
JR

I just took the dogs out so they could do their duties and it was snowing! Not flakes but little balls, like this is spring right?
JR
You missed spring, summer, and fall. They'll be back next week 🤪

I have friend in NY, he thought it was a huge truck also.

You missed spring, summer, and fall. They'll be back next week 🤪
Yeah right, Tuesday it’s suppose to hit 66°F the following week it did say possibly 70°, heck now it’s only 40° with 12mph winds, of course nothing but rain to come,,
JR

Yeah right, Tuesday it’s suppose to hit 66°F the following week it did say possibly 70°, heck now it’s only 40° with 12mph winds, of course nothing but rain to come,,
JR
It's been doing this same up and down here since early Feb.
Screenshot_20240405_164509.jpg

Cloudy today but pretty wet and muddy from yesterdays rain.

Back