How to start your rc car (NOT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwest3355

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, just take out the spark plug and pour some gasoline in there.:hehe:

if it has a spark plug....ok mabe if you hook it up crazy like....gasoline? would that even run? lol off course it would burn the engine up in 10 seconds or less

Nitro cars used to always be called "gas powered" cars. SO he's got some terms mixed up,give the kid a break. At least he CAN start it on his own.

I wouldn't call it fail, it does start. Now if he had posted a video like that with a bunch of unsuccessful starts, that would be another deal.

should we toss him half a bone? hes only half right!

He did better than half the grown men I've seen at hobby shops trying to start their rigs....

Forget the video, check out the comments underneath it. It's ridiculous what goes on in the comments on some videos.

Wow, those two little brats were fighting and NEITHER one knows what they're talking about. I give the kid credit, he fired it right up, but saying "gas" and "spark plug" ignited a commenting frenzy.

I guess that was you that called them all dorks? lol

as he said "to get the gas in to the engine" he prolly thinks that its just spetal gas or somthing prolly just confusion but most of the things he says are right such as turning the transmitter on first

No, I commented their debate over diesel fuel....sort of, I'm no expert.
the kid on the comments below just can't get over that I'm telling him you can't run diesel in a gas engine lmao

Nitro cars used to always be called "gas powered" cars. SO he's got some terms mixed up,give the kid a break. At least he CAN start it on his own.

+1 he knows how to correctly start and stop a nitro engine, my brothers 11 and he can't start my car without mucking up my needle settings. :);)