How do you know you are way too far into R/C?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How I know I am too far into r/c..... I spent about 24 hours rebuilding one truggy this weekend, stopped once to sleep for four hours. I'm still not done!

Yes Rolex remember what happed the last time you put a boat in the water? You don't put the boat in the the tub WITH you. That think that ened up with damage to your dangling participle?

Yes Rolex remember what happed the last time you put a boat in the water? You don't put the boat in the the tub WITH you. That think that ened up with damage to your dangling participle?

OMG! I don't even know the story (but can imagine) and I'm LMFAO! :whhooo:

How do you know you are to far into r/c?-- When the only thing your parents ground you from (being 16 I still have to deal with that) are your R/C's.

This has been kind of like a relief thread for me, at least I know I am in like company somewhere. No one around me understands it really but at least I know you guys do.

when you're trying to prime by blowing in the exhaust-to-tank tube, and you get a mouthful of 20% nitro, you swallow some and you realize that "having nitro in your blood" isn't just a phrase.... adam I'm an rc addict

when you're trying to prime by blowing in the exhaust-to-tank tube, and you get a mouthful of 20% nitro, you swallow some and you realize that "having nitro in your blood" isn't just a phrase.... adam I'm an rc addict

Drink 30%, it's really addictive! I take a shot once every morning. Who needs coffee?!!:hehe:

Back