How do you guys make these sigs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Tux
By the rules, if you purchase a copy of the program you may only install it on ONE computer, you may sell the program BUT you must remove it from your system and sell it complete with serial etc to the new buyer. This is the most common EULA for software there are some different ones but if you stick to this youll never "Break the Law"

Adobe lets you install each of their programs you buy on 1 desktop and 1 laptop.

Yeah, I learned about this new thing. My stupid computer demo will only let me install each Demo once and even If I burn it, It still wont let me! NOoooooooooooo.....Crap:constipat
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by humboldtblazer

Adobe lets you install each of their programs you buy on 1 desktop and 1 laptop.

Fair engough, but file swapping is wrong:sneaky:

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Yeah, I learned about this new thing. My stupid computer demo will only let me install each Demo once and even If I burn it, It still wont let me! NOoooooooooooo.....Crap:constipat
[move]-Kellen[/move]

If you clear the.......never mind not nitro talk safe

Tux it looks like you make your sig in MS Word. Word Art and Clip Art its sweet though!

twzitd, what do you use? I used ps7 for this sig and I custom airbrushed my name and background.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I actually used the program that Mayhem had mentioned (Macromedia Fireworks MX) for the first time. Just like he said, its like PS7 but easyer. I usually try to use PS7, but its a pain in the @$$ if you dont know what your doing (like me)hehehe:trout:

Twiztid...

You should get Eye Candy its a great plug-in program!

Yeah I saw that. What is it, like a tweak program?

Yeah it gives you more effects

Kool, I'll try that on the next one. :alien: <<<(havnt seen that one used yet)

I did use word and paint, i have PS7 but i suk at it so i go with what i know

I will try it out must go to the uuhh store and get it

Back