How do you guys make these sigs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

howdy, I was wondering how all of you make these sweet sigs.. with the pics and whatnot.. I have photoshop 7.0 but I have no clue how to use it.. Is that what you guys use? How do i put pics in it? lol photoshop is too complicated for me.

I think ncnitro has the best here it looks AWSOME!!!

Your photoshop package should have come with a tutorial.
Put it in and spend a few hours going through it step by step.

If you don't have the tutorial let me know. I have one we sell to the schools. It will take you from the beginning to the end tool by tool. Once finished you should be able to pass the Adobe certification test.

Retail price is $149.00 I can sell it to you for $20.00
The joy of being a distributor is helping friends.

I use photoshop 6.0
We need to have a sig contest and then each member gets one vote on who's is the best and the winner gets like a car/truck body or something. Hell I would even buy the body!

hey anyone want to send me a copy of photostop????????:fro: :D

[email protected]
Send me a copy if you got the time! :hehe:
Photoshop 7 is a really cool program, I used it at school and Boy is it cool! Too bad I can't afford the program. If you wanna send [email protected]
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Thanks for the offer fasteddy but I already have the tutorial. Its still in the box lol.... I'm going to take a look at it today and see what i can do.

A contest would be sweet but waite till i figure out how to work photoshop.. lol

Practice Practice and Practice.

I use Macromedia Fireworks to make stuff its just like photoshop just less confusion for me. Maybe thats because i've been using it so long.

Id have to say Mayhem has one of the coolest sigs I've seen, next to NC Nitro's. And mayhem, I got fireworks MX and its still hard to use. Damn. Took about 2 hours on Kazaa.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Please do not offer to swap copyrighted software on this site.
It is illegal.
This forum does not condone the use of unauthorized software from its members and will terminate the account of anyone using this system for the solicitation or transmission of illegal digital data.
:sorry: I had to say that. Its part of the job.

I was wondering when youd say that. But Fast Ed, didnt you say you could sell photoshop for about 20.00? Something about being a distributor? I'm really looking at that program. All I would use it for is Sig's though.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

so are you telling Me that if I download some music onto my comp. and then Email it to my friend I am doing something illegal?????????
or burning CD's etc??????

but wait couldn't you burn a copy of a Comp. program and then give your friend the origional copy???????

oh and what are we swapping?????
he would send me a copy and I wouldn't give anything back??????

:sorry: but this is part of a Teenagers job....... (asking questions)

If you dont sell it to him, its legal. I think...
As long as you legally bought the original program.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Thanks Silent:fro:

:sorry: I thought that if you owned it you could distribute. Sorry I didnt use another source of chat to share this. I didnt know you guys were reliable for that. Once again, :sorry: it wont happen again. I wouldnt want to do anything to jepordize this great site.

By the rules, if you purchase a copy of the program you may only install it on ONE computer, you may sell the program BUT you must remove it from your system and sell it complete with serial etc to the new buyer. This is the most common EULA for software there are some different ones but if you stick to this youll never "Break the Law"

Originally posted by twiztid25
:sorry: I thought that if you owned it you could distribute.

That would be cool too!
Just buy a expansive program and sell billions of copies and get rich quick.
:mobile:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Back