Hi need help for arrma senton 3s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyyqueen

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have use multiple hex driver and all of them gone bad, including the hex screw at arrma body itself (one at the bumper, one at the piston grub) and I can’t fully service my senton bcause of this important thing that i can’t unscrew. Any advice? Link or anything. To help fix this major issue

The pinion when put on is usually done with lock tite. That being said I usually heat it with a soldering iron to loosen it.

You may need to cut a slit in it with a Drexel and use a flathead to get undone. Maybe a screw extracter or reverse drill bit?

Stripped screw or stripped driver or both?

Good quality tools will help ya out in the long run

Heat up the pinion and see if you can get it out. If not, cut a slit with a Dremel and use a flathead, and if not, screw extractor kit. This can go for any screw on the car.

Also learned if it is a cap or button head screw and the head is showing, I used vise grips (locking pliers) and just twist to unscrew. Did this for a few screws for the shock that goes into the arm.

Good quality tools. MIP, Arrowmaxx, Dynamite, Team Eds

Back