Happy Birthday SpamLand... I mean WateLand

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday WasteLand!

Hope you find a woman to smack you round a little today :thumbup:

Happy B-Day bro.

happy b-day jesse, damn man i wish i could have been there with you guys... state distance sucks..

happy bday again bro!!!!

happy b-day man have a good gay

Happy B Day WasteLand!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..W00 W00 W00 W00

Happy Birthday dude. Enjoy!!!:cheers:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Happy Birthday WasteLand!

Hope you find a woman to smack you round a little today :thumbup:
I'm liking this idea....

Originally posted by SkYLiNe RaCeR
happy b-day jesse, damn man i wish i could have been there with you guys... state distance sucks..

happy bday again bro!!!!

MY camp trip was moved to next weekend because of thunderstorms last night but ,It's cool ,we are already stocked up on :ale: Coke, yeah thats it Coke.

Anyway Guys, Thanks for all the posts and such and a special thanks to Tyler and Error401 for hooking me the hell up. Tyler brought me by a sweet as new gear box.
HERE is my thread about the box Ty got me.

Happy Birthday Wasteland.... Nice R/C box ya got there... Enjoy...

Happy b-day,wish you lots of boobies and catch a killer buzz tonight!

happy birthday wasteland and have a great day, go get laid!! :cheers: :hbd:

Happy Birthday, Waste Land. Take the day off, and clean your buggy the right way.
Birthdays are a REALLY good thing. The more you have, the longer you live.

poop guys, today rocks. Mom made my favorite food, my grandmother just gave me her Cannon Powershot A40 and then my parents bought me 256mb flash card for it so I can get longer vids for you, and let's just say that pissant is a fortune teller:cheeky:. Me and Rs43drifter went RCing today but neither one of us could get our poop to run right. Our air temp just droped and threw off my tuning really bad.

i hear ya there wasteland, it was like the north. Neither me or bashmaster could get running well today. Happy b day though...mabye now your parents will trust ya not to crash and you can come down to huntsville and run with me and bashamster. Have a good one!

ps. i liked the pictures that you sent me of all the money you got.....makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside

happy b-day bro may you be bless with 100 more and a (ws711)enjoy life every day like it was your last.....zandor