Happy Birthday psunitro and .21Rc10GT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Bday boys! Enjoy the day.

Happy Birthday fellas, I hope you guys had a good one!

Thanks guys, had to work 12hrs on my b-day, but got my steak dinner!

Happy Birthday guys! :cheers:

Happy Birthday Guys.

Happy bday guys. steak dinner is always good.

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Just checked my e-mail (been working like crazy).

I appreciate the B-Day wishes. I haven't been part of the "Family" here for a while now, but do check in every once in a while.

Birthday turned out alright. I got to work 16.5hrs running on about 4hrs of sleep each night. That particular day/night my G/F got called into work and worked 10 (yes 10) hrs of overtime. I got home about when she did, made dinner and relaxed for an hour before going to bed and getting up to do the same thing. I tasted all of about 6 different beers (I'd personally lick my own armpit). I believe I am one of the few who actually waited to have alcohol until I was 21. Beer is not my thing, and I don't plan on aquiring the taste. Ended up with some chocolate cheese cake my mom made (since my grandma died, who was the master of the cheesecake making, I haven't had much) which I thought was awesome. Since everyone is strapped for cash now-a-days, I didn't expect much for gifts (I never do. If I want something, I save up for it and buy it).

On to the present that I bought for myself 18 months ago and Finally got done 1 day before I turned 21! I custom Ruger Mini 14 chambered in .204Ruger with a 1x24" Krieger barrel, custom stock, and some other work done. Slapped on a Bushnell Elite 4200 (stolen from one of my less important guns) and headed to the range. Went through the whole break in reccomendations and ran out of ammo. Seems like it doesn't like most of what I had. But 1 box I had shot within 1/2" at 100yds.

I know it seems like a lot of rambling, but I am tired. I just wanted to check in, and say thank you. Hopefully I will get some time and fire up the Baja soon.

Thanks again guys,
Take it easy,
Dave

Happy bday old timer (in rcnt years that is). Hmm I am out of the shooting loop cuz I never heard of the .204 ruger...

Beer is not my thing, and I don't plan on aquiring the taste.

You know how I know your'e g- g- g... uh I can't say it here..

Back