Halloween, are you like my household?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, every halloween my mom goes out and gets candy for the trick or treaters..i'm sure all of you do the same.

Now, she always gets the good candy about 2 weeks or so before halloween. Seeing that there are 2 very hungry poor college students, you can imagine what happens. All the candy dissapears.

Four days ago, we had 4 bags of candy, now we only have 2. So I had to go out and get 3 more bags of candy. Gotta compensate for future losses before the big day.

Does this ever happen in your household?

My wife knows better than to buy the stuff I like...lol

In my house, that only happens with Jolly Rancher candies.

My 6 and 4 year old haven't figured out how to get into the cabinet above the fridge yet.

Thats why I love being in a private community, like no one ever does trick or treaty. if they do, they get a kit kat

We hand out ammo so no problems here.....

The same happens in my household. My wife picks 6-7 bags of candy at Costco a month or so before Holloween, my youngest, 4 years old and myself start picking away at it and I usually have to make another run a couple of days before to make sure that we have enough. We get around 100-150 kids or so.

Back