Hahahaha I just got BANNED from Radiocontrolzone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
LMFAO What a joke that site has become. I got banned for pointing out that the Mods weren't doing their jobs. This little prick kept posting in everyones threads and bashind everything they had to say, or for sale. I finally stepped in, and he fired at me. I fired back (nicely ofcourse), and all of a sudden I'm banned. LOL I'm so sick of snot nosed little turds that get all power trippy when they get their little bugger filled fingers onto a keyboard. Grrrrr I was a member there for almost 3 years, and I'm banned.......... Whatever, I still have you guys. So, in closing,

Watch out for the Nazi power trippers over there. :hammer: :hammer:

LMAO, Dude what mod banned, you, I've had a couple run in's with Pond.

Got Nitro? said:
LMAO, Dude what mod banned, you, I've had a couple run in's with Pond.

I'm not sure who it was to be honest with you. I went to check back in on the bitch session, and I was done. LOL

Heil RCZ.....
:bow: :bow:

And people don't think we are relaxed. I have had SO much poop talked to me it aint funny. Do we ban em, no. The freedom to speak your mind is a valuable thing.

That's one of the many awesome thing's about RCNT, you get to speak your mind.

LOL some how I got back in to the traxxas site... so far I have throwen up 5 links back to RCNT 4 were deleated but 1 still remains there its a link to a for sale item..

HumboldtBlazer said:
And people don't think we are relaxed. I have had SO much poop talked to me it aint funny. Do we ban em, no. The freedom to speak your mind is a valuable thing.

Ohhh shut up humbolt you bitch!!!! LOL... :cheers: jk

I was a member of a board (I'm not even gonna mention the name cuz people shouldnt even watse there time going to it, and I dont want to advertise for it) but they have avatars with chicks bouncy boobs and all sorts of pervish crap, but I got a permanant ban for having a avatar with a fat dude walkin around in a speedo..So I got booted for "Inapropriate sexual avatar". I was a member for about 2 years, I did there vinyl graphics and hooked them up ALL the time, but they did it anyway.. fuggers.. O well, no skin off my ass

That really sucks dude... O well... we all still have RCNT :)

4u2nv said:
Ohhh shut up humbolt you bitch!!!! LOL... :cheers: jk

I was a member of a board (I'm not even gonna mention the name cuz people shouldnt even watse there time going to it, and I dont want to advertise for it) but they have avatars with chicks bouncy boobs and all sorts of pervish crap, but I got a permanant ban for having a avatar with a fat dude walkin around in a speedo..So I got booted for "Inapropriate sexual avatar". I was a member for about 2 years, I did there vinyl graphics and hooked them up ALL the time, but they did it anyway.. fuggers.. O well, no skin off my ass

dude that is screwed up! Ooh yeah, and suck my peepee :) Just playing.

HumboldtBlazer said:
dude that is screwed up! Ooh yeah, and suck my peepee :) Just playing.

last FASTEDDY old me it was to small to suck on. :shrug:
4u2nV
Man I can't belive they banned you even after you hooked em up with grafix and sh!t

Yeah it was shady. They once ordered a $100 order worth of banners and stuff and I threw in 4 dozen web name stickers for them like a week before. And I usually sell them for $1.50-$1.75 a pop!! Fuggers!

Hey Eddy? You sure they think your a hard ass, or you like it hard in the ass?

woohoo! I made a funny

Back