Had a great day!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well woke up to my birthday today slept till about 8,laid around for a wile,sat around for a wile,got up a did nothing, hooked my macbook up to the speaker system and went sniping on call of duty 2(volume cranked up!)
I got this:
100_5725.jpg

And this:
100_5733.jpg

And I love BOTH!
Those tools are a HUGE help and have a rubbery grip and fit in my hand very well! Even twisting and twisting them they haven't broken tips yet!

Seen transformers in theaters a wile back, and its just as good in home!(Speaker system cranked again of coarse!)

And now I'm sitting on the couch watching TV and reading about RCs!

All in all I had a Great day!

Well happy B-day.. I to saw Transformers 4 times in theater and I also got it for my b-day..

the maintenance guy at my work has those same exact tools.

he seems to like them, i see him using them pretty much everytime i run into him working on something somewhere.

good stuff

when i first read that I thought it said you got laid.. is says laid around LOL

Happy B Day!

when i first read that I thought it said you got laid.. is says laid around LOL

Happy B Day!

:LoL: dirty mind!

Thanks every one,

Well happy B-day.. I to saw Transformers 4 times in theater and I also got it for my b-day..

You can NEVER see transformers to many times!

I may have to watch transformers again today:naughty:

Last edited:
happy late b-day. havent been on for a few days. i just watched that movie twice over here at my uncles. its pretty good.

Back