Gonna be a Dad!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's that Jack when you need it?
My Jack is in that one spot in the fridge.... Yep that's the one. When I get that " go to hell look" for looking at that spot.
It's actually Canadian Mist. She doesn't say a thing about beer, but if I reach for a glass of calvert or mist....

Congrats!
Stay strong! The kids are going thru a rough time Of adjustment from the sounds of it. It happens.
Aside from the adjustments, the terrible 2's seem to have nothing on the horrors of 3! My neighbor has a 3 year old son and from what she tells me and from what I hear thru the walls... She is having a rough go of it. I was fortunate in that I didn't have to go thru this... My kids came a lil older.
Glad to hear your accident wasn't any worse!

Don't think it is adjustment. We have had them for a little over a year. Just them being kids.
Did have a incident with the oldest once. She was in the car with the wife. Crying. Looked at me and said "I come home Paw Paw?" Of course I told her she was coming back. Man I may have broke out in tears, not sure.
Don't know where it came from. We don't remember anything that happened when we were 2. But we remember what happened last year. I think she was remembering something that had happened.

We are damn lucky. Those stupid classes we took. I have heard some real horror stories. These kid haven't went through any of that.
They are healthy and happy. We are blessed.

The horror stories... Better to hear them and prepare for them and NEVER have to go thru them!!! Wishing you all, all the best!!!

Back