Gods and Generals ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone here sit through this 220 minute movie?

I watched it last night. And being a history enjoyment type of guy, I really like this flick. Was especially happy to find out it is part 1 of a 3 part movie series. Next one being Gettysberg. Some of the acting was a little blah, BUT, the story itself is a great one. For those who havent seen it, the movie revolves around General 'Stonewall' Jackson and the succession of Virginia from the Union. Of course, there is a underlying tone of Robert E. Lee who will more than likely become the primary role in Gettysberg.

Great Movie IMO.

I can't be the only one to see this flick am I ????

*raises his hand*

My uncle knows I enjoy the war/history kind of movies and recommened it to me. I just recently watched this move and loved it. If it wasn't for word of mouth I would have never seen this movie.

He has a copy of Gettysberg. Next time I see him I plan on picking it up. The one thing that will screw with your mind is the director changed the rolls of a few actors. So they played one part in Gods and Generals but they could be someone different in Gettysberg.

i thought it was pretty good.

bryan