GIVEAWAY: MIP Metric Hex Driver Set (9502)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme gimme Gimme gimme Gimme gimme Gimme gimme Gimme gimme Gimme gimme
Those hex drivers:thumbs-up:

Thank you!

Hello,
Sounds good but never used it .. to say something i have to use it first... best candidate

Pick me, pick me! :D

I love my MIP drivers. Don't know how I even got by before them.

Thanks to everyone for this givaway.

Please! Please! I’d love a set of those fine MIP hex drivers!!! Bring them to me!

Been wanting to reply to this all week but couldnt see after laser surgery lol.
Who doesn't love free stuff? Especially quality free stuff! Count me in ?

Yes Yes Yes me want

View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: April 5th, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.

You can enter more than once?
In that case enter me 1,000,000 times, at least.

Loser Kid-“Nobody ever wants to let me win MIP hex wrenches cuz I’m a loser.”?
Wedding singer-“OK Woodie, pick the most non losery kid here to win the MIP hex wrenches.”

Loser Kid-“Nobody ever wants to let me win MIP hex wrenches cuz I’m a loser.”?
Wedding singer-“OK Woodie, pick the most non losery kid here to win the MIP hex wrenches.”
Is it bad that i cracked up at this?
Ill take a set, since they are probably much better than the ones i currently have, and keep having to replace (cheap chinese no name set i picked up somewhere), and, maybe then i wouldn't strip as many screws.

View attachment 118459

We all know how frustrating it can be when dealing with rounded or stubborn hex screws. One of the most common reasons for this is low quality tools.

MIP tools are some of the very best in the hobby and RCTalk is here to help - we're giving away a brand new set of Moores Ideal Products (MIP) 9502 Metric Hex Wrenches!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • Contest ends: April 5th, 2019 @ 1:00 PM EST.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.
If I win I won’t have to buy my wife a birthday present; the gift that keeps on giving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back