Giveaway: Axial SCX24 with a custom made stand

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entry #8!

@bubblebike Oh, I didn't see the new Gladiator shell! I like it, I've been waiting for that version for a while now, I like the Gladiator. I always thought that on the normal SCX24 chassis the Gladiator would look a bit squished, as the chassis would be too short for the body. They pulled it off though, I wonder if it has an extended wheelbase. I'm sure some of you guys will be able to tell me, if I win, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between the yellow Wrangler body and the blue Gladiator body. I also wonder if it has the bigger tires that come with the Wranglers, or the slightly smaller tires that come on the Deadbolt and C10s. Thanks for the heads up @bubblebike!

Edit: I checked on the Axial website yesterday, the new Gladiator has an extended wheel base, presumably to fit the scale, longer body, for better proportions. Wheels look to be the same size as the Wrangler tires.

Last edited:
Supporter bonus entry 14☘️☘️

Happy Friday gentlemen hope everyone is good and safe.. I'm about to get dumped on they say 18"+ snow we will see. It's been a crazy week of work thats for sure.. won't mind the paycheck though..

Bonus entry not that it matters. But I forgot.

I am whooped - going to bed, be back in the morning for coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back