Getting the snip

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have thought that the ice packed onto his balls, freezing his nuts, would have killed anything swimming around in there.

I would have thought that the ice packed onto his balls, freezing his nuts, would have killed anything swimming around in there.

You never can be too careful. :D My first kid happened while wearing a condom and the (now ex) wife on the pill. Surprised he didn't pop out in full armor wielding lockpicks.

I have 3 kids; 8yrs, 3yrs, and 1yr old. Birthdays are (in order from oldest to youngest) 3/17, 3/18, 3/19... none of them planned or scheduled. Apparently I'm *deadly* for a short time in June.

When I had mine done (7 or 8 years ago), my doctor gave me a Valium and some other pill to take an hour before I came in for the procedure. Obviously someone else had to drive me, so the wife went, no way she was going to miss this little event.
I was feeling 'no pain' by the time I got to the doctors office. As a matter of fact, I was more than just relaxed. My wife got to go in the room while they did the work, I was joking with the doctor and nurse, it was actually pretty funny. My doctor did the cut, clamp and cauterize. It was a little unsettling to see smoke coming from that general area, but I was about 1/2 wasted on pills, so I didn't really care.......LOL I think that was the doctors plan all along.

The biggest piece of advice I can give anyone. Keep the ice on it like they say, and do nothing...... I mean absolutely nothing involving any lifting. I liked Amoeba's description of how it feels.....like someone kicked you in the nuts a day ago.

Not sure how yours will turn out, but there is some internal bleeding, which in my case resulted in some hideous bruising. Lots of blue and purple for about a week.

You never can be too careful. :D My first kid happened while wearing a condom and the (now ex) wife on the pill. Surprised he didn't pop out in full armor wielding lockpicks.

I have 3 kids; 8yrs, 3yrs, and 1yr old. Birthdays are (in order from oldest to youngest) 3/17, 3/18, 3/19... none of them planned or scheduled. Apparently I'm *deadly* for a short time in June.

My sis and I were both born on March 6th--one year to the day apart. Dad's birthday is May 28th. You do the math. Probably the only time the old boy ever got any...

I'm glad to hear you survived.
You know, the one thing they can't tax is your penis. 90% of the time it's out of work. The other 10% of the time it's in the hole, and besides, it's got two dependents and they're both nuts.

Apparently I'm *deadly* for a short time in June.

LMFAO....Apparently.:D

hey Tom glad all is well..

T minus 6 days for me.
so how many bags of peas did u need to have in the freezer?

My sis and I were both born on March 6th--one year to the day apart. Dad's birthday is May 28th. You do the math. Probably the only time the old boy ever got any...

I dont get it.lol

Hey, just to give you a heads up... when one of your testies gets about the size of tennis ball don't panic just lay down with a nice cold bag of peas and watch TV. :hehe: It may happen trust me. ;)

Thanks guys! I am feeling ok. Still a bit sore, but not aching like I was earlier in the week. Don't know if I will go to work tomorrow, haven't decided yet. Sneezing still hurts like hell and walking is still very gingerly. I do have quite a bit of brusing down there too. Still some swelling as well. All in all I am enjoying the "free pass" so to speak... being able to lay around and play video games.

Funny you should send that link to me NC.... as my wife was helping me get my tighty whities on she made the same remark about what it looked like!

Well, what did it look like?

On the bright side, while you're laying on the couch, you can take a pea whenever you want, without getting up.

Well, what did it look like?

On the bright side, while you're laying on the couch, you can take a pea whenever you want, without getting up.

Thank god for depends!!! Right Rolex? :D

Tom, sorry to hear about your pain. After a scare I had a few weeks ago, I might get mine snipped too lol.

On a serious note, you did the right thing by getting the procedure. I have several friends who have been through it, and its much safer and easier on the guy than it is on the gal. You really manned up for that one, and although it had to be scary, you really have something to hold over the head.

When she says something like "I just can't believe you said my butt looked big, and to think, YOU deleted our entire hard drive of memories from the most important part of our lives." Well now you can come back with "HARD DRIVE??? I got my BALLS cut for you , you crazy bitch, and I did it just for you. I have to be laughed at and picked on every day, and I went through the worst pain and agony ever known to man just because I love you, and you bring up a hard drive!! That's it, this time, YOU'RE sleeping on the couch"

Of course, she's still going to win every argument because she has the one muscle that women use to control any many anywhere. But at least now you have something to snap back with.

It was no big deal, they just disconnected the wires from his floppies to his hard drive.
It will still 'boot up', but he won't be able to access any data that was previously stored.

Ha, charles just called your wife a crazy bitch. lol. Douche.........

Back